Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Joanna...


Yep. This is Joanna. She is probably one of the coolest friends I've got. We can be serious, we can be crazy, we can laugh together, we can cry together. We can do it all. I want to write all about her, I want you to KNOW her, and I want to do justice to the impact she has had in my life.

Today I logged onto her blog, and there was my face! I couldnt believe it. Joanna blessed me entirely by telling how I have affected her life. Well, I would like all of YOU to read it to, just to see the depth of our friendship. She is awesome, and pretty much everything she said of ME is true of HER.

Joanna, you are gonna change lives. You've already changed mine. I wouldnt have experienced what I did or done what I did that summer had you not been right there by my side. It takes two to tango, and it takes two to have a friendship. I have no doubt in my mind that we will continue to impact the kingdom of God TOGETHER, even though we will be half the world away from each other for the next two years.

Please read Jo's entry by clicking her name-the title of this entry. Read it knowing that God used Joanna to mold me into His child that summer, and know that Joanna's words/thoughts/actions ignited a fire in me for God that I had never had. She is a blessing, and together we are a powerhouse.

Im gonna miss ya Jo. But no matter what, we'll always have SMR '04 and each other. And we'll always be able to get down on our faces together in prayer. . . even from miles away.

Faithful till the end~
KB

2 Comments:

At 10/30/2005 9:41 PM, Blogger Joanna Kay said...

My socks are off.... seriously, they just blew off because you blessed my socks off, sister. Thank you Kelli!! I can't believe how much the Lord has used you in my life and how our friendship has broken all "worldly" standards. We've never even lived in the same town. Our friendship runs deep because of our reality with each other. I love you. I can't imagine my life without you. Kel, you make me want to love Jesus. Seriously, when we talk and when we share our hearts I always want to go and spend several hours in the Word. That is the coolest thing about you. Thanks for letting Jesus shine through you.

 
At 10/31/2005 7:44 AM, Blogger Kelli B said...

Girl, it's grace. Im so thankful for our friendship-im thankful for the circumstances God took me through to even GET me to SMR '04! I wouldnt have gone if things hadnt occurred as they did...God is so good.

Im thankful for you. Im sending you an email in a minute too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home