Thursday, March 02, 2006

Peace and Victory for YOU, Joanna!



Hey Sister!

I miss you. A whole bunch. Is it sad that every day I check my email I am either elated or totally bummed for an hour afterwards from no email from you?!? No pressure. It's just I love ya and am always curious about your life and experiences!

So today Im dedicating some pics to you. I wanted to give you a "Japanese style" hello!

And this other picture - totally rad. So, I was playing around taking pictures, and I went to pose for this shot and snapped the pic. Then, as I was going through my photos later, I looked closely and noticed that a bird/duck/goose was flying by JUST as I pointed up to the sky! How awesome of timing was that??? Totally cool. I talked about it all night. So I wanted to share it with you.

I miss you. I love you. I hope you have a SuPeR great day. Enjoy the pics.

Im out!

2 Comments:

At 3/04/2006 9:12 AM, Blogger Joanna Kay said...

Ahhh!!! I love those photos! Those are great Kelli! I didn't even see them until now (i've been gone for forever) but THANK YOU TIMES A MILLION AND A HALF for the love and support and encouragement you continually give me! I love you sister!

 
At 3/06/2006 2:01 PM, Blogger Kelli B said...

yeah yeah! I love you too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home