Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Why?

Why do I get so sad when people don't update their blogs more often, when here I sit not updating mine for long periods of time? I'm kinda funny like that.

I've been tossing around ideas and thoughts of what to post today, but I'm settling with a few simple verses:

"And blessed is she who believed that there would be a fulfillment of what was spoken to her from the Lord." - Luke 1:45

"Therefore confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working." - James 5:16

Before I go - I wanted to say. Last night I had such a vivid dream, it's gotten me hooked on asking "Why? Why would I dream such a detailed, obviously purposeful dream?" I wish I could explain it to you all. If anyone wants to know the whole story - you'll have to email me. It takes some time to describe it.

In the meantime, may these verses be of some service to you.

7 Comments:

At 4/13/2006 10:46 AM, Blogger Dez Darlyn said...

I totally get what you are saying about missing blog updates. You know who is always right on it, every single day? Carol. Her blog, is:
http://she-lives.typepad.com/she_lives/

I also like to read this guy's blog too: http://www.thatbenguy.com/

I don't write every day because sometimes people in my life take precedence over sitting at the computer. I try to write often, because it is one of the ways that the Lord helps me work things out in my life.

Wishing you the Lord's blessings!

Cathee

 
At 4/13/2006 1:25 PM, Blogger Kelli B said...

That's awesome, cause those are two of the people I read daily as well! It's a small world. I really like She Lives...always something good there...

Thank you for YOUR posts as well - I really learn a lot.

 
At 4/13/2006 11:36 PM, Blogger Carol said...

I'm honored that you enjoy your stops by She Lives. Luke 1:45. My life verse. I believe you quoted it in the KJV? It spoke to me anew.

I'll hear your dream if you've a mind to tell it.

 
At 4/14/2006 1:37 AM, Blogger Angie said...

kelli-

i just read your comment on holly's blog, are you in charge of joanna's newsletter stuff? i want to be on that list! do you have that power?

thanks!
angie

 
At 4/17/2006 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4/19/2006 10:56 AM, Blogger Derek said...

Yeah I don't know why you get so frustrated either since it's been...hmmm...7 DAYS since your last post. ;)

BTW, I would erase the email address on the previous comment just for privacy reasons. I am leary of posting private emails out there anywhere. Call me paranoid. But I don't know who Aunt Marge is but she probably doesnt like her email hanging out there.

 
At 4/19/2006 11:55 AM, Blogger Kelli B said...

Thanks Derek. I deleted Leslie's email address. Didnt even realize it was in comments she gave it to me.

You are right - kinda sketchy to leave emails out there.

Oh and hey - I posted! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home