Thursday, December 22, 2005

At Work...Yet Not So Much

So, today Im at work, but is it wierd that I dont feel like Im really at work? Listening to Christmas music on various CDs, laughing about the humorous sayings that were passed around yesterday, and the conversations about weekend Christmas plans.

Tis the Season to be thankful to the Lord! He has made my heart glad today. I am truly blessed to be working here.

Ooh, and I want to say something to Derek, who so graciously left a comment on my blog entry a few back...thank you for challenging me to make the most of where Im at. My ministry really is right where I am. There will always be the dream and work to get there - to the place I really believe God has created my heart for ministry - but for now, there is much to be done where I am. This past week especially the theme God taught me really was enjoying this season -making the most of where HE has brought me. I should stop fighting to get out and start fighting for the souls here around me.

So thanks.

Merry Christmas to all!

And if anyone feels like celebrating with me, my birthday is in 4 days! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home