Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Pain in the Heart

I have a good friend suffering from a broken heart right now. Breakups SUCK! Man...yuck. It makes my heart hurt and remember all those broken pieces of my heart that had to be patched back together and re-shaped as my heart was put back together. Im serious - it's that real!

Well, to my anonymous friend (you know who you are) - God is very real, and I know you are experiencing His realness and closeness. These days are hard, but I am confident one day you will heal completely, and you WILL BE stronger, bolder, wiser, and more ready to face your days in this world with God's confidence. I trust in that for you, and know it true in my life. I love you and want you to know you are a treasure. Im so thankful for your obedience to God, and for the coming steps you are about to take in your life. Praise God that you do not have to deal with more consequences down the road, that you found out now. You said it yourself - you've been spared more hurt.

Well, to all you experiencing pain in the heart - it's a very deep and real pain - be encouraged. God has a plan and wants to work things out FOR THE GOOD OF THOSE WHO LOVE HIM.
Let's stand on that together.

2 Comments:

At 12/06/2005 4:23 PM, Blogger the princess said...

your friend is lucky to have you!

 
At 12/07/2005 8:03 AM, Blogger Kelli B said...

Im lucky to know her...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home