Friday, November 11, 2005

New Look

Hey everyone! If you've been visiting my log frequently, it's pretty obvious that I've got a different look. I wanted to do something outta my box, learn some more about sweet computer tools, like using links and stuff. So this is my new blog site! You will find that everything is the same as it always was, with only a few minor adjustments. I've got a "Links" portion, which Im diggin. I've included a couple things I really like and will hopefully learn how to make cooler things for ya'll to check out.

Peace out!

2 Comments:

At 11/11/2005 4:51 PM, Blogger the princess said...

cool new look!

 
At 11/11/2005 5:03 PM, Blogger the princess said...

p.s. I have another blog to recommend to you, since you like reading blogs, same as me! It is http://womenleadership.blogspot.com

It was recently started by Ellen (I believe she is a church administrator) at the Evanston Vineyard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home