Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Prayer

I would like anyone out there, who would welcome prayer, to let me know 5 specific ways I can pray for you in 2006. I've been gathering these from my friends, and am really excited to pray specifically. "The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective in accomplishing much." This is my motivation. I heard a sermon once that said the actual Hebrew or Greek translation says "The specific prayer..." so I would like to pray specifically, if He might be moved to act in a MIGHTY way in your lives.

Leave them in the comment section, or send me an email if you'd like me to pray for you for 5 specific things this year.

3 Comments:

At 1/05/2006 2:44 PM, Blogger the princess said...

coolness. I will have to think of some things and e-mail you back!

 
At 1/05/2006 8:31 PM, Blogger Kelli B said...

Great - do it!

 
At 1/09/2006 7:38 PM, Blogger the princess said...

okay, I'm too lazy to e-mail. I would appreciate prayer for meeting with Grace on Thursday. also, finding a church home. also, for my future academic studies. oh yeah, and for a husband.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home