Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Thoughts/Updates

Thank you to all who have posted a comment about church. I am full of thoughts and challenges to my mindset, and I'm looking forward to reading a book coming my way (I'll let you know if it's a recommend-read, and give some of my thoughts), reading and praying through the Word about Christ's intentions for the church, and hopefully learning more from people like you who have depths and volumes of information/opinion/experiences to share with me. I value your thoughts and even though I can be stubborn, I value how God challenges me to think outside of the boxes I create.

In the meantime, I think I'm just going to post some pictures and random "tags" for awhile. I sense I need to quietly seek Him about things I've written, and experience God's truth about church.

So enjoy!

2 Comments:

At 3/08/2006 12:44 PM, Blogger Derek said...

word.
did you ever happen to read that book I lent to marcus called "emerging worship". There some cool stuff in there about the mindset of our generation. You would probably be down with it.

 
At 3/08/2006 12:47 PM, Blogger Kelli B said...

No, never got to read it. I'd really like to, definately. I'll grab it from you next time we're over.

Speaking of which - are you and Joni doing anything tomorrow? Marcus and I thought about hanging with you guys since we havent seen you for a week - and we're gone Friday through the weekend. Eh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home