Friday, April 21, 2006

Faithful Blogworld Friends...

Just to keep you in the loop of my ever-changing life:

I have been deeply inspired by so many other blogs this week. It's been great to read, but it's also helped me sort through the thoughts in my head and actually fill my head with more thoughts about good things to think upon! :) Crazy how that works.

Anyways, I've got some ideas for new blog posts - things I'd like to write about and things I'd like to interact with ya'll about. I know you are all on the edge of your seats (yeah, sure.) but sit tight: I will be filling my space here with lots of words and ideas!

Thanks for remaining with me, even when I blank out and leave you stranded with nothingness these days. I'm hoping to get back into the blogging mode over the weekend and into next week.

Until then - enjoy this beautiful spring weather. Unless you're in a cold part of the world. Then ENDURE! until we meet again.

1 Comments:

At 4/24/2006 10:43 PM, Blogger Diana said...

how cute, apologizing for not posting. some of us could actually follow your example of posting less. i write so much even I can't keep up with myself! i'm looking forward to reading your thoughts, Kelli. sometimes it's good to get out of my own head...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home