Thursday, April 27, 2006

Fun Friday


So, even though it's Thursday night as I'm writing this, I wanted to get a post out there for ya'll to read on Friday. I might not be at my desk much - spring cleaning will be happening in the back tomorrow at work. Therefore, please enjoy this post.

Going with the theme of doing something "different" on my blog, I'd like to add this as a new thing. So today, Marcus and I became the rich owners of a world map! I say rich b/c we've wanted to have a world map up in our home to pray for the nations - and BAM, one falls into our laps for free. Indeed we are rich!

So today, I'd love it if each of you who reads this would pause your reading and pray for the country of Uganda. It is evidently on my heart this weekend - as there is global awareness happening to draw our eyes to the horrible, mind-boggling things that happen in this country day in and day out (see post and link below). I'd love to see God's hand move in this country to see all of our prayers lifted up for other nations. Today it's Uganda - next week, who knows? ;)

So my good friends - thanks for reading and thanks for praying. It's exciting to get on my knees on behalf of people that exist, but people I may never ever see. God is MIGHTY to save, and He is at work in this small but very active country of Uganda. What an honor to be able to join these friends of ours in spirit and in prayer.

So until next time, I'll keep "exploring the world" until we meet again. I think my camera flash is trying to tell me South America... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home