Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Let's Take a Trip to Germany....

















Okay, do these picture remind anyone else of the movies "Heidi" or "The Sound of Music"? Because they sure make me think of them! I cannot claim credit for these photos...props go out to my good friend Becky!

Becky is student teaching in Germany right now (she's the one on the left), and I just got some pictures from her. She is a great friend, so I wanted to dedicate my entry today to her. Since she's on my mind, now she can be on yours too, faithful reader!

I hope one day I will have the awesome opportunity of exploring another country. In the meantime, I am going to live vicariously through all my friends (aka Hilary, Allison, Laura, soon-to-be Joanna, and more to come).

In the meantime...yo, home to Belaire! (nah, not really).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home