Wednesday, March 08, 2006

TOP TEN....9...8...7...

Ten Firsts:
First best friend - Courtney
First screen name - ellikbrown
First pet - Toby, toes
First piercing - ears
First crush - hmm..Eric Moffitt
First kiss - Scott Little
First CD - Bryan Adams
First car - Ol' Blue - my great grandpa's Bonneville
First stuffed animal - my teddie! I've had it since I was born. Still sleep with it!
First broken bone - is it morbid that I wish I could break a bone? i've always wanted a cast!!!

Nine Lasts:
Last beverage - water
Last car ride - to work this morning on I-80
Last movie seen - Constant Gardener
Last phone call - talked to Jo yesterday morning!!! From Japan!
Last CD played - Bethany Dillon
Last bubble bath - a week ago. Mmmm, yeah. I like bubble baths
Last time you cried - This weekend at the retreat
Last time you laughed - This morning when Mike scared me at my desk and I said "That made me tingle down to my toes" and Sheryl thought I said "You made me tinkle down to my toes!"
Last time you fell - Tripped off the sidewalk the other day...

Eight Shows you like
1. Survivor!
2. CSI the originals
3. Project Runway
4. Bachelor
5. Friends
6. MXC - the asian "Dont Get Eliminated!" show. Hilarious!
7. The Office
8. ER

Seven Things You Are Wearing
1. My black puffy vest
2. A long sleeve shirt
3. The necessary unmentionables
4. Jeans
5. Socks
6. Payless shoes
7. My wedding ring

Six Things You've Done Today
1. Ate Cinnamon Life cereal
2. Brushed my teeth
3. Didnt take a shower
4. Laughed b/c people thought I peed my pants
5. Blogged
6. Emailed

Five Favorite Things
1. Ice cold water
2. Writing
3. Swimming! I'm like a fish outta water
4. Grilling
5. Sitting outside under something while watching a summer thunderstorm/rain.

Four People You Can Trust With Anything
1. Marcus
2. Joanna
3. Stacy B
4. Laura

Three Choices
1. Hot or cold - hot weather, cold drinks
2. Black or white - black skies, white lights
3.Chocolate or Vanilla - vanilla!

Two Things You Want To Do Before You Die
1. See my Japanese roomate again and know she's in love with Jesus
2. Travel

One Thing You Regret
1. Not being an R.A. for a longer period of time. I gave up too quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home