Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The End of An Era

Friends,

I regret to inform you that this blog is ending. ***Tear***

I am tired of the format getting messed up - so I will be beginning a brand new blog.

Oooh, I heard the applause from the audience! :) Please continue to join me in my adventure. If I'm on your links or page in any way, you will need to change my link to my new blog homepage. I will post up on here when I am making the transfer.

It's really okay. I like change, and I think it will be good to start fresh. Blogging has been therapeutic and encouraging and energizing as I continue to communicate, be challenged, and be spurred on by many of your comments and suggestions.

See you on another page, my friends!

1 Comments:

At 5/09/2006 1:25 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

See you when you get there! (to your new blog that is). Are you still going to use Blogger?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home