Thursday, May 04, 2006

Friends Part 1

How did Marcus and I come to have some of the greatest friends in the world? We are definately blessed. I am choosing to highlight a few "key players" in our lives right now.



Andrew - What a guy! Marcus praises you more and more as the months go by. Thanks for remaining a faithful friend to him. Marcus is always so refreshed when he returns home from time with you. I think your roadtrip to Colorado was the coolest things he's ever had anyone do for him. Even me! You are a great friend.






Jeremy. (No photo available) You and Marcus are two guys I might not have thought would become such great friends. But what a blessing! Marcus enjoys the depth of conversations, the disc golf partner, and the blessings that you pour out upon him. You've been a great friend to me over the years - I'm glad that we can both cherish your coolness! :)


Derek. You are the coolest brother-in-law EVER. (unless Linds and Jess can prove me wrong!) Marcus looks up to you in so many ways, and talks about you more than you know. You've taught him a lot about life, about being a daddy, about being a friend, challenging his thinking, and teaching how to be a DUDE through disc golf, finger snaps, poker, beer, grilling, building, and tearing apart things. Basically, you are one of the coolest guys he knows. You rock.


Lori and Amy. Wow. Two people I dont deserve to have in my life. Amy - you are a testimony of the Lord's great mercy and grace upon me. You are someone I cherish, and I am blessed that we can struggle through life together. Lori - you are an answer to a year's worth of prayer. Being that you are an answer to prayer, you bless my life indeed! Thanks for your faithfulness and for taking me under your wing Monday nights. You're amazing.

Joni. You are the best and ONLY sister in law I get! (Unless Brian pulls through!) I love it! You and I are so different, yet we click in many ways. Thanks for always prying me open and making me talk. You are the greatest mommy and I am glad we are like sisters. I think I'd come to you with anything I need help with. You are confident, you are classy, you are SO FUNNY at Truth or Dare, and I love to laugh, cry, and just BE with you. You're a great friend for life.


Oh, Al Pal - there is NOBODY like you. I dont think I'll ever know anyone like you! You are the most unique, most genuine, most carefree and honest person I've ever known. You were my first college friend. You are my most closest buddy on a daily basis. MSN is a blessing! :) You never cease to bring a smily to my face, to make me laugh, to cry and comfort me, and to shed your emtions and burdens as openly as though we were sisters. Thanks for keeping me accountable, for listening to my sin, and for giving me grace and loving me regardless. You are a lifer. I friend for life, my dear. You are a precious gem - so precious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home