Thursday, May 04, 2006

Friends Part 2

*NOTE - PLEASE READ THE OTHER POST BELOW FIRST*

Because the first post wouldnt let me upload more photos - I broke it into two posts...

Oh Joanna! What would my life be like had I never met you? A330 2004 changed my life, and God was glorious to bring you into my life that day. You are a deep-heart friend. I like that we can wrestle through our crap, cry together, walk early in the mornings and pray together, love the nations with one heart, laugh until we pee our pants - well, literally! Thanks for introducing me to your family - I've never met one quite as deep, loving, inspiring, and endeering as yours. Your heart is my David - I am your Jonathan. And I think we were twins separated at birth. Seriously. You are my bestest friend. And so pretty in this picture!



Laura! So great to catch up with this treasured friend. Even though months and months pass without a conversation between us, we pick up like we just talked yesterday. Laura, you challenge me, you brighten my day, you make me love the Lord and remind me how HUGE He is. I'm glad we can continue to be like-hearted, to keep each other aware of our hearts and our dreams, and that you love me. Your friendship is a treasure to me. He gives and takes away - and I'll always think of you when He does so in my life!

Oh Miss Miya. I've never had a two 1/2 year old friend until you. You teach me so much about life, childlike faith, simple thinking, and that life is precious, created, and worth exploring. I love when you wake me up in the morning. I love when we laugh together. I love that you pray for me every day. Thanks for bringing out my crazy side. Thanks for reading me books, especially "Don't worry duck - we'll make a deal!" I know I will never forget these years with you - and I hope someday we will be good friends, no matter what. You're the coolest cat, and I've got your back. Thanks for being the coolest niece ever. I'm glad I'm your aunt.

And I could go on. And on and on. We have the greatest, bestest, and most enduring friends. I have no idea why God would bestow these people on us but to draw us more unto Himself. I love you Jesus - thanks for my friends.

2 Comments:

At 5/04/2006 10:15 AM, Blogger Joanna Kay said...

Kellie, seriously can I cry? First, I have to say that I love Lori Adams... i don't know if I told you but she almost got me and Jamie Kampman kicked out of a staff meeting cause we were laughing so hard. She also holds the world record for being able to throw the ROLLING PIN the furthest... no joke. At a fair she just entered a contest as a joke, won and they asked her to compete in bigger and bigger competitions. Now she holds the world record... seriously, she makes me laugh. She's true beauty.
And so are you pal. I love that you are never shocked by my outbursts of idoicy... seriously. And I just love how God intertwines our path... I prayed many hard years for a friend like you. I prayed that God would give me someone to encourage me, laugh with me, be crazy with me... and pee their pants with me. And even though almost all of those came true. I'm just holding out for the next time we are together... ha ha! I love you more than you'll ever EVER know. You're the best!

 
At 5/04/2006 10:20 AM, Blogger Kelli B said...

No, YOU'RE the best! Oh man...why do you have to bring that up? Okay, okay! I PROMISE I will work on being able to pee in front of people...I just cant pee standing up! Dont make fun!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm busting a gut right now. You still have a copy of those pictures? oh man...you make me laugh.

Love ya mucho muchacha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home